Application: Can be used in more than 200 kinds of stone materials powder making, including: calcium carbonate, dolomite, feldspar, marble, barite, talc, carbon black, gypsum, calcite and so on.
Input Size: Below 20 mm.
Output Size: Could be adjusted between 300-2500 mesh.
Capacity: According to your fineness choose, the capacity is about 1-45 t/h.
Stone Grinding Mill Advantages
1. High Efficiency: Under the same finished final size and the same motor power, the capacity of stone grinding mill is twice as much as jet mill, mixing grinder and ball mill, and energy consumption decreased 30%.
2. Energy Saving: compare with the comon stone powder grinding machine, the HGM minerals grinding machine can decrease about 20%~30% electrinic consums.
3. Long Service Life: because the grinding ring and roller are forged by special material with high utilization. Under the same grinding material and finish special size, the lifecycle of spare parts is about one year, which is 2-3 times longer than impact mill or turbo mill.
4. Environment Friendly: the application of pulse bag filter and muffler greatly alleviates dust pollution and noise.
5. Cheaper Price& High Quality: because our Shanghai Clirik is the HGM series grinding machine manufacturer, so you can get machine from us in the cheapest price, and at the same time we also can supply the warmly after sale service.
Stone Grinding Mill Working Principle
When the stone grinding mill is at work, the main bearing and each dial are driven by electromotor of main equipment through reducer, and all the grinding rollers are rolling in the ring channels driving by dial through plunger. The materials are driven to the edge of the turn plate by the centrifugal force and fall down into the grinding chambers where the materials are repeatedly pressed, crushed and grinded by the rollers. Then the materials fall into multiple layers and to be crushed and ground continuously to micro powder.
The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the grinding mill and, in turn, the airflow with crushed materials are brought to the classifier whose high-speed impeller will screen the airflow: the unqualified particle size will fall and return to the mill for being reground while the qualified particle size mixed with air will go into the cyclone powder collector. Most of the qualified powders will fall and exit from the discharging valve at the bottom; a small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moves to the dust cleaner, and clings to the surface of the filter bags. At the same time, the fine powders clinging to the surface fall down by the sudden vibration of the filter bags, which is caused by the instantly ejected high-pressure gas controlled by the pulse valve. The materials from the above two lots are sent by the conveyor at the bottom to get finished powders packed. In addition, filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.
Stone Grinding Mill Technology Data
Note: This specification is just referencing, any changes are subject to the products.
|Ring Number (PCS)||3||3-4||4||4||4|
|Main Shaft Speed (r. p. min)||230-240||200-220||180-200||135-155||120-130|
|Input Size (mm)||10||10||15||15||20|
|Finished Size (um/mesh)|
|Outlet Size L*W*H (m)||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25||26.3*7.5*11.9|
Should you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me.
Micro Powder Grinding Mill
3000 Mesh Stone
Powder Grinding Mill Machine
Version Coarse stone mills
ultra fine grinding machine
Heavy calcium carbonate grinding mill
Vertical Roller Mill
Ultra Fine Vertical
Roller Mill Plant
Micro Powder Vertical
Vertical Roller Mill
Gypsum Raymond Mill
Talc Raymond Mill
PC800x600 Hammer Crusher
HPC Hydraulic Cone
PF Series Impact